“EXPERIENCE THE GAIN WITHOUT THE PAIN” VIBRANT LIFE FITNESS USA- HEALTH CENTER
Our mission at Vibrant Life Fitness USA is to help our clients take charge of their health. The tools we use are:
1. Free Demo workout and Fitness consultation
2. Acceleration Training using Power Plate Whole Body Vibration Exercise equipment
3. Sunlighten Infrared Sauna
4. Wellness Partner Services including Massage Therapy, Reflexology, Yoga and Reiki
5. Wellness Referral Partners including Atlas Orthogonol Chiropractic, Natural Medicine, Thermography, Nutritional Counseling/Weight Loss and Aroma Therapy
Many people are on the “wishing and hoping” health plan. They are wishing that they felt better and hoping they don’t get sick.
Our clients realize that an investment in their health is a wise decision considering the alternatives.
Most of our clients never heard of Acceleration Training/Power Plate, or have any idea what “whole body vibration technology” is all about. However, after their first custom designed personal training exercise session they understand these unique benefits:
- Exercise without pain (Power Plate is a certified medical device found in hospitals and physical therapy clinics)
- Whole body workout in 30 minutes (spinal reflex action creates 97% muscle fiber initiation putting 3-5 times more force on muscles) means getting stronger faster than with conventional gym equipment and exercises
- Release of anabolic hormones such as HGH, testosterone, IGF 1, and serotonin as well as reduction in the catabolic hormone, cortisol. This means you feel better after the workout than before because we finish with a Power Plate muscle recovery massage.
Power Plate equipment is used by collegiate and professional athletes, elite sports trainers and celebrities. We were the first to offer Power Plate equipment in the Atlanta area in 2011, and the official Power Plate training facility for Atlanta.
Infrared sauna is the latest, state-of-the-art technology in helping the body drive out toxins and reduce pain. In addition, it is great for lowering blood pressure, will consume about 200-300 calories while relaxing, and is great for rejuvenating skin.
Jean Montgomery, our reflexologist provides unique therapy for pain reduction, and Peggy Driscoll offers an awesome Japanese stress reduction and energy balance treatment called Reiki. Peggy Driscoll also offers private yoga classes and small group classes. Vicki Byrwa is our incredible Massage Therapist. Vicki is truly an angel.
Dr. Marion Maloof is truly a “special” chriopractor who has worked “miracles” for our clients. Dr. Rebecca Paden is a Doctor of Natural Medicine and offers Thermography, a fantastic health diagnostic tool.